Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Friday 21 October 2011

Reedling Yacht

I was back at Coxes today. This was an Insurance Survey on this lovely old Yacht. Built by the famous Moores & Sons back in 1939, one of a class of five....i thought she had great charm and character. She is up for sale and her details can be found on Topsail Yacht Brokers





This is 'Gimlet', one of my favourite Half Deckers on the Broads. Built by the Famous Ernest Woods back in 1932. I once owned her sister ship Mandi.... beautifull lines, wish id kept mine!
Here is me on 'Mandi' a few years back.... same hull, just mine had the cuddy rather than the full cabin.

Thinking of Buying a Boat and Need Help? I will assist you to make an informed decision. Contact me for a detailed and comprehensive report at:
steventruss1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?