Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Thursday 27 October 2011

Dauntless 23 Yacht

I Surveyed this lovely old Dauntless Yacht today for Insurance. I haven’t seen one of theses little yachts for years. There were plenty of them down on the River Medway in Kent where I lived years ago… I always use to see one anchored off my boatshed in Upnor. It always caught my eye. I have seen very few on the Broads.

A pocket cruiser designed in 1960, clinker built in Mahogany, ideal little estuary day Yacht.

This one has been through a very expensive refit



New Beta Marine 10HP diesel power plant

HELP! Save a Dauntless

Ive been made aware of Dauntless PAX based in Cumbria. She is to be broken up at the end of 2011 should no-one be interested in her. She is complete with engine, spars, sails etc,but in very poor condition. If anyone is interested, the Dauntless Association can loan a trailer to take her wherever. Should you, or anyone know be interested in her,
please mail the Chairman








The Dauntless Brochure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?