Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Latest Marine Surveys in Greece

I will be working in the areas of Lefkada, Nidri and Preveza for one week starting from Monday 18th January 2021, so if you are looking at purchasing a Yacht in the Ionian area over this period please drop me a message below.  



I provide a range of Marine Surveys including Pre-Purchase Surveys, Hull Surveys, Systems Surveys, Sea Trials, Insurance Surveys, Damage Surveys, Valuation Reports and Finance Surveys. With many years of experience representing interests of both Purchaser and Vendor, I am fully aware of the problems which may arise in the process of purchasing a vessel.

Thinking of buying a Yacht in Greece and require a Survey. Need advice? Drop me a quick message!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?