Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Friday 13 June 2014

Grand Banks 42 Classic Refit Complete

Business has also been booming this summer so far. Ive almost run out of time to BLOG so I do apologise to all my hardy readers. Ive been kept constantly on my toes with boat sales, insurance surveys and of course finishing off my own boat. I have seen an influx of first time boaters this year too which is really encouraging, and this has culminated in a consistent stream of boat sales.....Long may it continue!

Anyway. Destiny's finished 'for now'. She went back in the water last week and we finished off the last of the paint, cleaned all the decks and fitted the new engine vents. Here are some pics at Coldham Hall in Brundall last night. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?