Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Pony Schooling available in Norfolk

Click: to view Francesca's website and contact details

Pony Schooling available

I am an ex Apprentice Jockey from Newmarket who has vast experience in the horse racing industry both jump and flat racing. I was trained at the British Racing school and have an NVQ 2 diploma in the care and riding of horses. I am a very small, confident and capable rider experienced at backing yearlings and riding difficult and problem horses. I am available for schooling problem horses and backing. I also offer instruction in aiding riders with problems to help overcome any difficulties. I can travel to your destination and I offer a friendly professional service.

Fees:1/2 hour £7
         1 hour - £10

Please contact Francesca

Tel: 07580718221
        07870974266
 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?