Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Saturday 22 December 2012

Happy Xmas - and Thank You


“Well that’s almost the end of 2012, and what a season its been. I completed just over 180 Boat Surveys in total, probably my best year to date and 80% of the work has been here on the Norfolk Broads. Its been really enjoyable and rewarding.

I love Norfolk for so many reasons. Norfolk has given me and my daughter so many opportunities. I simply adore the rural villages dotted throughout our North Norfolk Coastline. I love the expanse, wilderness, big skies, freedom and all the wonderful characters that make Norfolk such a great place to live in. I love the many redundant churches, old ruins, old pubs!, fishing villages, the slower pace of life, the ability to breathe non-toxic fumes, etc. I especially love the traditional broads boats, the yachts, and the unique sailing….Thank you Norfolk for giving me so much."

I just want to say a big ‘Thank You’ to all my clients and associates ive worked alongside this year, and that its been a pleasure working with you. I hope you and your family’s have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy and prosperous 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?