Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Friday 27 April 2012

Searay 240 Sports Cruiser

Today I was inspecting this Searay 240 Sports Cruiser in Horning on the Norfolk Broads. It was a 2001 model with a V8 petrol engine. I was really impressed with this little boat. I have Surveyed four US Sports Cruisers this month. Two Bayliners, a Glastron and a Welcraft and I must say I thought this was the best.

An impressive boat with the looks to match the horse power

Sea Ray is the world's largest manufacturer of superior quality pleasure boats, producing more than 40 models ranging from 17 to 60 feet. No other pleasure boat manufacturer in the world offers such variety. The four families of Sea Ray products include Sport Boats, Sport Cruisers, Sport Yachts and Yachts.

Founded in 1959, Sea Ray was one of the first boat builders to use fiberglass and other high-tech composite materials in the construction of pleasure boats.


5 litre Mercruiser Petrol Engine




Ferry Marine washing her off before Survey




Surveyors comments: I think these are great value. A good 2000 model costs around 23K 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?