Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Saturday 6 August 2011

Cape Class Yacht

I had a trip down to Goodchild Marine, Burgh Castle on the South Broads today to carry out a Structural Survey on this 'Cape Class Power Ketch'. Built in 1964 and designed by Walter F. Rayner ( Naval Architect) of Poole in Dorset. She has been constructed from Iroko (Teak type wood) on Oak frames…her present owner has sailed her extensively around the med and surprisingly through the French Canals.

I try not to get emotionally attached to any boat I Survey… but this Yacht has been extremely well built out of good solid durable timbers…. And will give good service for many more years to come.







Thinking of Buying a Boat and Need Help? I will assist you to make an informed decision. Contact me for a detailed and comprehensive report at:

steventruss1@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?