Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Bure Classic River Cruiser

I was lucky enough to Survey this beauty today... a Bure Classic River Cruiser built by Colin Buttifant at Womack Broad, Norfolk. They are a family business, run by Colin  and his wife Wendy and my son Paul and they employ a small team of dedicated craftsmen who produce top quality work. He’s well renowned to be the best boat builder on the Broads.








The building of the 'Bure' and 'Womack' Classics

Although the 'Bure Classic' and the 'Womack Classic' form part of Colins hire fleet, both designs can be built to order, as this one was above in 2002. As of June 2004 there were nine 'Bure Classics' in private ownership with another four on the order books, whilst two 'Womack Classics' are in private ownership. I think a total of 17 Bure Classics are now in commission.

A few pictures showing construction methods.......


 




Thinking of Buying a Boat and Need Help? I will assist you to make an informed decision. Contact me for a detailed and comprehensive Survey Report at:
steventruss1@aol.com












No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?