Thinking about buying or insuring a boat in Preveza Greece??

Thursday 9 June 2011

Sealine S25

I had the morning at Brooms Boats in Brundall today Surveying this Sealine S25 for prepurchase.

Washing down the hull at Brooms Boats

Sealine International Ltd is one of the premier marques in Luxury Flybridge Yacht manufacture. I believe the S23, S230, S24, S240 to be the same boat but the S25 had a more modern, less blobby shape with also a diesel option. Excellent family boat and towable behind a good 4x4.

The usuaul show of new and brokerage boats at Brooms..........

A 450 model

Up for Sale. How would you like a Broom 50.... a snip at £300.000 sterling....
A new Broom 425 sat on the slipway

 steventruss1@aol.com
Thinking of Buying a Boat and Need Help? I will assist you to make an informed decision. Contact me for a detailed and comprehensive report at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, how can I help?